Student login guide
The first step to accessing EP is logging into your account. This article covers how you can log in, and fix some common errors.
How do students log in to EP?
Laptop or desktop computer
You can log in to EP by entering your credentials at https://app.educationperfect.com/ and clicking Log in.
If you're based in Canada, please use this link instead.
Unsure what your details are? You can request a password reset from the login page, or contact your teacher for assistance.
We recommend using Google Chrome as your browser.
Smartphone or tablet
You can log in to EP using one of our free purpose-built Apps! Once downloaded, enter your credentials and tap Log in.
For information on which device and browser to use on EP, and where to find the Student App, check out our guide.
If you're based in Canada, please note that the EP Apps are currently unavailable.
Other login options
Depending on how your school is set up with EP, you may be able to log in using other methods.
- Single Sign On (SSO): If your school has enabled SSO, you can log in to Education Perfect via the SSO option on the login page. Instructions can be found here.
- Google: If the email address attached to your EP account is a Google email address, you can use the Sign in with Google option.
- Microsoft: If your school uses Microsoft, you can log in to EP using your Microsoft. Find out more.
- Class Join Codes: Your teacher may give you a Class Join Code which you can use to enrol yourself on EP. Find out more here.
When logging into EP, it’s important to ensure you’re logging in using our official login page.
We recommend ensuring that any bookmarked links you are using match the above link.
If a subject you are trying to access is locked, your subscription may be unpaid, or there may be another error. Please reach out to your teacher for assistance.
If you see an error message stating Invalid login credentials, this indicates that the information you are inputting is incorrect.
Ensure you’re typing your details exactly, with no spaces or unexpected capitalisations. If needed, you can request a password reset from the login page, or your teacher can reset your password for you.
Still can't log in?
- Don't use an auto-save password! Enter it manually, carefully.
- Does your school use Single Sign-On (SSO)? Check to make sure if you should be using this option.
- Try clearing your cache to see if that helps.
For further assistance with using EP, please reach out to your teacher.